(907) 276-2007

Do you own a Non-Coast Guard documented boat over 24 feet in length?

SB92 which was signed into law in 2018 requires that undocumented AK vessels over 24 feet in length be TITLED through the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) .  This is a new requirement and while most of you may have already REGISTERED your vessel with DMV, this new statute requires that your vessel be TITLED.  There are many steps to this process and if you have pledged your AK boat as collateral on your CFAB loan it is best you contact us directly to assist you with this process.

For those vessels which our Coast Guard Documented SB92 now requires that you REGISTER your boat with DMV.  Again, if your Coast Guard Documented Vessel is collateral on your CFAB loan please contact us for more information.